Sharing Web Resources

The website that I chose to share is NAEYC.org. NAEYC is the National Association for the Education of Young Children.  The focus is to promote high-quality early learning for children ages birth to 8 years.   The website shares resources for educators and families.  It also provides professional development for educators, as well as hosting conferences, and accreditation for early childhood programs.  Also included on the website is information about policy and advocacy. 

One of the things that caught my eye, related to this week’s study was anti-bias education. There were several articles and a book identified on the subject.  Also, the organization is reaching out globally to work with other governments and organizations to support early childhood professionals around the world. 

I have signed up for their newsletter, but have yet to receive one. 

Comments

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    NAEYC is a source that I chose as well. I joined NAEYC membership in 2013. They are one of many organizations that do work globally and provides information that inspires people to make a change in their community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebbeca,
    I selected NAEYC as well. Their website provides so many resources for educators. I know a few centers that's accredited through them. I like that they offer different ways to network with other educators.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing Web Resources (week 4)

Resources

Completing the Journey